PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
I LOVE TKGS!!!!!!!!!!
TKGS is just the best school in the world! I love it and i wish that there was school on Saturdays to 'cause I miss it and I want to go back even though its Saturday...
I guess I juz haven't gotten enough of it yet...
Sad...
No orientation camp...
Juz a day of campfire...
-HERE"S THE STORY-
:My orientation group was 1 Graciousness.
:1 Graciousness is actually 1/4.
:I made friends with the whole class.
:I got transferred to 1/1.
:4 others from 1/4 also got transferred to 1/1.
:Now I'm sad 'cause i miss my friends from 1/4...
F.Y.I.>>> 2007 P6es in TKGS:
Shimin 6A>1/3
Haifaa 6F>1/6
Yoke Ling 6E>1/3
Me 6E>1/1
Guess dat's all 4 todae
signing off,
Namira