PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
hi
haven't written in along time..
been kind of busy lately
with all that homework and stuff
yoke ling and i kind of "adopted" a cat named Silvermist
*ahem ahem* courtesy of me
it always hangs around under my block
so its not very difficult to find it...
oh yeah>>I'm Snowystar>>white fur and blue eyed-cat Yoke Ling>>Icestar>>white fur and blue eyed-cat
i'm so excited for sports day @ the bedok stadium
it'll be fun and luckily, i did not qualify for the 80m finals or i'd have made a fool of myself .lol.
but amalina made it so "GO AMALINA!!!"
oh yeah
we're also gonna have a mass dance
i'm partnering pei wen so I dun think that there will be any problem
That's all for today>>Bye!