<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



hiez
i can't wait for the big celebrations
i'm sure it would be great but messy
YES, MESSY...
to peiwen: you know what i mean and don't you agree? or you haven't thought of it yet...
well, i wonder what she would think...

AS USUAL, I STILL HAVE LOADS OF HOMEWORK TO DO

woohoo! today i made 1 new friend, Ying xia...

going to make friends with yiwen soon..

XD

geog was boring
wad was her name?
MS TANG OR TAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT XD...
amzing machine rox!!!=)