<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



-So sad that one of my goldfish died-

Hey everyone!
I had a very very fun weekend!
Yesterday which was Saturday, I went to the changi beach with my cousins on my father's side! (To PW, JY ans SW: Including your beloved ma'am.) & it was so fun! When I had just changed into my swimming costume with my best cousin, it started to rain heavily. So WHAT? we didn't care. We stepped out and played in the rain. everyone at the beach was in their tent except for a few wild ones like us. Fun Fun! Then suddenly, we saw a flash of lighting at the sea and before we knew it, we were running for our lives and screaming! Lol. It was very funny indeed. Then we had BBQ. Then we played sparklers. We went home at 10 p.m. Cool!

Then on Sunday, I went to Escape Theme Park with my cousins on my mother's side. At ETP, I took the Flipper, The Vitagen Kite Flyer , The Rainbow (2 times), The Viking (2 times) and the beginner Go Kart. My cousin drove. My brother took the Advanced go kart and the Inverter but I didn't cos I was too scared. After that, we went to watch THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA : PRINCE CASPIAN. It was awesome. with the cute little talking animals and cute people. But for those who do not know what happened in THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE, you'll be slightly lost. It had a happy/sad ending. happy: They defeated Lord miras. Sad: They didn't stay in Narnia. Here's the official trailer of the movie:



You should go watch it. The muttons are still wondering why Prince Caspian speaks with a Spanish accent.