<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Blogging again...XD
talk about nafa test..
i got A for sit up and sit and reach..
i got B for shuttle run...
I got D for 2.4km run, pull up and standing broad jump.
i know.
i SUCK.
i think i will get silver or something...T.T
luckily i'm not in red cross cos they have very high expectations...
like all must get at least silver and some must get gold..Sad.
NO OFFENSE
finally pw has stopped begging me to join red cross...
well, at least i hope the three of them won't continue....zzz.

and then national day...
the TK rock band was pretty cool, i wish i was one of them.
they sang some ndp songs laa..
i really REALLY want a guitar for my birthday.
ok. not my birthday only. I JUST WANT A GUITAR.
so that my dream of the soul sisters band would be achieved...

p.s. PW, YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT ME OR I WILL KILL YOU, I TELL YOU
K-I-L-L!!!!

signing out as my outer ego,
Assistant Psychic Turkey.
Evil is my middle name.