PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
THE CONTREVERSIAL DIARY
DEDICATED TO THE SOUL SISTERS
To Chng Pei Wen a.k.a. Da Jie a.k.a 1st sister.
I would like to apologise if I've hurt your feelings.
The diary-let's end it and create a new one.This time, for SoulSisters.
I know it's partly my fault, but you have to understand, it's difficult being best friends with 3 people at the same time. It's okay if you want me to be your ONLY best friend forever, but the SoulSisters have to share our friendship equally. I don't want the SoulSisters to break up just because of me, it's very difficult to re-form. Maybe we never will.
I'M REALLY SORRY.
To Low Jun Yu a.k.a Er Jie a.k.a. 2nd sister.
I'm sorry if I've hurt you too. The picture on the diary, it was pasted LONG ago, long before I even thought the SoulSisters would form. Didn't you know that Pei Wen was the first best friend I had in this school? Now Pei Wen thinks that I treat you better than I treat her. First you were angry at me then when I told her what happened she became angry at me. I'm angry at myself, and hurt. Now I'm stuck in between all this. I feel so demoralized.
Will you forgive me?
I don't even know if you're ever gonna read this.
I'M REALLY SORRY TOO.
To Kwang Su Wen a.k.a. San Jie a.k.a. 3rd sister.
Thank you so much for always comforting me when I'm down. You're the person who least gets angry at me. I hope you would understand my situation right now. I'm hoping ALL of you would forgive me because I don't want things to get worse. Things aren't that good at home either.
TO ALL SOUL SISTERS.
SORRY, CAN'T BE PERFECT...
Please understand, I have feelings too.
It's a good thing I didn't venge out my anger or things might get worse, but I can't be the one apologizing forever.
Lots of love,
Namira a.k.a. Xiao Mei a.k.a. 4th sister.
Being with SoulSisters, I had the time of my life.