<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Teachers' Day Celebrations
TEACHERS' DAY??
WITH NO TEACHER??
-.-"'
WHAT HAPPENED OVER THERE???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TKGS TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATION:
Quite fun larh...
Watched Hanis embarrass herself on stage as the "Rihanna tak jadi"
But I must say, Natalie's outfit rocked.
Luckily I didn't pay to wear home clothes or I would have looked outdated..
And there was a lame quiz...Actually 2 lame quizzes.
One about the teachers' belongings and another about the teachers' feet.Feet?
SEE WHAT I MEAN?
Still ask, "Have you been paying attention?"
I mean, who pays attention to the teachers' feet?
And then we all got a surprise from Mr. Firdaus. LOL.














HARHAR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FSPS TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATIONS:
Waited 15 minutes for Yoke Ling at the bus-stop but she didn't come.
So I went myself. Then I didn't know what to do, so I went home.
Then I called Mahesan and he said just go to school when he calls. That means when he arrived larh..SO then I went. And then Asyilah called me and I asked her,"Cannot go in?" and she said later then can.
So then I walked to the main gate and had a hard time finding Mahesan and friends...
Finally I found him and he said "THAT BLOODY SECURITY GUARD AH, 1.30 THEN WE CAN GO IN." Lol. Waited until 1.30...Then went in..6E'07 went upstairs to find Mr.Kong and he said wait in the canteen until 2.30. Waited, waited. Talk talk talk. 2.30>"All ex-fengshanian students please leave the school."WTH? True, true, a wasted trip.
Then to "celebrate our depression", Yoke Ling and me went to buy bubble tea, along with Sabrina and Yasmeen and Norshila.
Then I went to Yoke Ling's house cause I was bored..Then I went home.

LOUSY DAY!
But overall, I was happy that I met my Primary School friends.

The pictures are taking very long to load...

me and jy after the workout.












the balloon meant for ms loh.













me and peiwen in the hall













weimin, carlene and nai soon walking to class













[left to right] andrew, mahesan, zhi tao.