PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
WOOHOO!!!
this is my 60th post.
only.XD.
i am so lame.-_-"'
and retarded, as 'they' say..
so i would like to dedicate it to my beloved cousin!!
I MISS MY DEAR COUSIN!!!
MY OTHER SIDE!!!
anisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanisanis.
Sorry..
But i really miss you!!!! I miss eating with you at M's P. [You know what that means.]
and eating ice-cream..and listening to DAVID COOK 2 times.
and taking random pictures of my brother..and the others.[harharharhar]
REMEMBER????
you are always very nice and funny.
and hungry..[no offense]
not to mention you look like me
ALOT.....
Thank you for being such a great person in my life..
continue being nice, funny and continue looking like me.=]
Love ya!!
Namira your other side.=]