PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Heylos!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday i watched F1!!!!
So fun when we are able to see the view from inside the driver's seat and scary too when they are driving at 300km/h...
well, my brother supports Fellipe Massa. Or is it Felippe Massa? wait, it's Felipe Massa. I just checked.
Nvm.
I support Lewis Hamilton, I donno why.. but i think after today i will just support whoever wins..
I know I'm useless..
I felt kinda sad when Fernando Alonso's engine died on him and he dropped all the way to 15th place..
My dad said he joined the wrong team and I kinda agree, don't you think?
I don't care I'M GONNA WATCH TODAY even though there's exams tmr!!!!!!!
hehehee.
=)))))