PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
HATE MYSELF
heylos
i hate myself
you heard it right
i do
i mean, how can i not?
English: I got 16/35 for compre
13/15 for summary
22/30 for compo!
Science: I got 52.5!!!!!!!!
Wanna die is it?
I am sooo gonna kill myself next year by studying hard.
SHOOT
I am going to buy a handphone with my own money, as in, my dad asked me to. Then he say that he will pay for the bill and the line and stuff like that. Anyways i am blogging from school FYI ad i gtg cos not much time left. WHy can't i view JY's blog???