PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Hello.
JY asked me to do this quiz, so I will try.
1. Do you have secrets?
Who doesn't? Not to mention I have lots.
2. Would fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Possible...but so far I haven't. And I don't want to. Cos they're very immature.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Never. 'Nough said.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Erm.. Buy a hand phone, then laptop, guitar, iPod, then donate 20% to my
father, 20% to my mother and the rest to charity. I wouldn't know how to spend
it.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If it's a guy who's cute and is a Muslim protagonist then maybe.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved?
Being loved, which I don't feel happens to me.[Lols.]
7. List out your current top 30 favourite songs.
30?!! I will answer later.
.
.
.
1. Crush-David Archuleta.
2. Lovebug-Jonas Brothers.
3. Suddenly-Ashley Tisdale.
4. Pushing Me Away-Jonas Brothers.
5. A Little Bit Longer- Jonas Brothers.
6. Check Yes Juliet-We The Kings.
7. Hollywood's Not America-Ferras.
8. Perfect-Simple Plan.
9. What Dreams Are Made Of-Hilary Duff.
10. Stranger- Hilary Duff.
11. My Love- Westlife.
12. Panic at the Disco-That Green Gentleman.
13. Panic at the Disco-Nine In The Afternoon.
14. Panic at the Disco-I Write Sins not Tragedies.
15. When I'm Gone- Simple Plan.
16. A Moment Like This-Kelly Clarkson.
17. Because Of You-Kelly Clarkson.
18. Behind This Hazel Eyes-Kelly Clarkson.
19. Breakaway-Kelly Clarkson.
20. When You Look Me In The Eyes-Jonas Brothers.
21. S.O.S.- Jonas Brothers.
22. Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers.
23. I Gotta Go My Own Way - HSM
24. So What-P!nk
25. U and Ur hand-P!nk
26.Now or never-HSM
27. Not Like That -Ashley Tisdale.
28. 7 Things-Miley Cyrus.
29. Get Back-Demi Lovato.
30. The EMO SONG!- nigahiga.
Yay! Finally I'm done!
8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
Live life and be happy.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Chocolate.
10. Do you have any regrets?
A lot. Not working hard enough this year??
11. How would you find yourself in 10 years time?
I would be a 23 year old...something.
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My parents, my family+cousins, prophet Muhammad s.a.w., and them.
13. What kind of person do you think tagged you is?
Nobody tagged me.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married and rich, okay? Why must you give me such difficult options?
I want to be rich in knowledge, religion and lastly money.
15. What are your favourite colours?
White, black, purple and some types of pink.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
See first.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The cute and rich Muslim protagonist.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has
done?
Of course. I'm a nice person.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Now? Single. Studies come first.
20. Choose 3 people to do this quiz.
Yoke Ling. My brother [even though I know he's not going to.]. DENISE:)