<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Hellos.
Saturday
Erm, it was the my relative's nikah so Cik Yah came to my house and brought Danial and Danial, was like, running a fever so he he lay down on the sofa with my brother's smelly pillow. So, then, we were waiting for Anis and Lutfi to come. Cik Jam already called Cik Yah and ask her and my parents to go down cos they were already downstairs with the car lah. So then, Danial and me and my brother waited for Anis and Lutfi to come and they were playing the computer but I wasn't. Anis and Lutfi took a very long time to come, and I told Danial and my brother maybe they were lost. But they didn't believe me. So in the end, they reached and I found out that they were indeed lost. Hah. Then we watched the Harry Potter and the __________ on the computer and they were also watching golf and playing uno stacko at the same time. Meanwhile, I was at the kitchen trying to break ice to make drinks for them thanks to my brother who ate up all the ice cubes. Operation breaking ice was unsuccessful and in the end, they had their drinks served not cold. And quite sweet thanks to Anis(no offence) who poured a whole lot of cordial into the drink. Lols. So in the end our parents called us and asked us to go to the void deck there to eat. So yah, I had to force everyone to sembahyang(pray) and after that we ran upstairs to the lift cos we were late. Actually I was leading but my brother overtook me and he told everyone he was running like a donkey. Later, he denied he said that and instead said he was running like a dog. whatthehell. So then we ran up the stairs to the block 'stage' place there and ran across. So then we went to eat and Cik Yah ask us to sit at the table where she was but there were a couple of mats where she was so we decided to sit at the far end of the table. Where there was the lift construction thingy. And there was the sign that said "keep out" on the gates to the site and my brother tried to be funny and said it was the gates to hell. And there were flashes and we thought they were flashes of lightning and my brother said they were from hell but actually they were people taking photos. And Lutfi couldn't stop laughing and his mouth was open for 30 seconds. Okay and then the lights suddenly switched on cos it was already 7 oclock in the evening. And then Anis pointed out that the mat wearing the blue shirt was quite cute. Then we all went to the playground as usual. And there were a lot of midgets running around so we formed this 'Midget Commentary FM 99.1'. We 'broadcasted live' from the playground about all the midgets running around and stuff. And then Anis sat on the crocodile thingy and we listened to songs. And I saw the cute mat wearing a blue shirt and a cap and I told Anis. And I realised he actually was, quite cute. So then my brother told us that he actually was our relative. Anis worked things out and found out he was our second cousin. AHH!! So then we went and played in THE PIPE. which was the slide thingy at the playground. the five of us sat in it and blocked the midgets from entering. Haha, evilevil. So then it was painful cos there was too much gravitational force inside the pipe. So we all pushed each other down. Ouch. So yah, a few minutes after that we all had to go home. Darn.
[My post is already very long but I still have to talk bout sunday.]
Okayy.
Sunday
Sunday was the actual wedding. I went at 11+ in the morning. And I waited for Anis and sms-ed her with my mum's handphone. Boringlah. Tried to look for the mat but couldn't find him. So yah, a few minutes later, Anis came. I decided to eat with her. My keropok fell on the floor. Anis' fork fell on her baju kebaya and stained it. Then she tried to rub it away with water and tissue paper.lol. Later, Anis saw this black t-shirt mat and said he was extremely hot. We were unsure if he was the same person we saw at the playground the day before, you know, the blue-shirt mat. Then later, we followed everyone to the bride's house on the bus. My dad said it was for us to learn more about malay weddings, but actually the real reason we followed was because we were stalking the mat. Haha...he was carrying the bunga mangga. Anis tried to take pics of him with her hp but only got his back. Too bad I don't have one. Then over there, Anis, was looking for the drinks container and she stopped. Then I realised she had stopped in front of the table where the mat was. Then. she went "AHH!!!" and we both ran away. Haha. When we went back to the male side, we watched the kuda kepang stuff. BLA. Oh yah, we went back to my house to sembahyang. On the way, Osalli(FSPS) and friends kicked their soccer ball and it hit me. I guess it was on purpose. Ouch. It was painful. Anis was shouting vulgarities. Haha, in the end they he apologised. But why did he have to kick the ball at me? Lol. Okay then we went back and we say the mat again! And he was wearing a cap. YAY!! we finally proved that he was the mat in blue shirt. Haha, sounds like knight in shining armor. Haha. Yah, he looked better in the cap. Anis said he looked like Pasha from Ungu. And I said, except for the spiky hair. Yah lah. Later we went home. Haha, Anis, our secret about the
MYATKN
will stay forever.
Love You!
(long post in a long time)
Love SS!
BYES!!