PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
RANDOM
NEW BLOGSKIN!!!
YAY!!
AND I GOT THE COMPUTER FIXED!!
YAY!!
AND MADRASAH EXAMS OVER!!
YAY!!
AND MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!
YAY!!
AND wait, nothing else.
I'm still not very happy?!
WHY?
I don't know. Hah.
Okay, let me tell you what happened yesterday.
YESTERDAY,
it was the drama rehearsal, and at the beggining, we did some yoga. [ouch!]
which included putting our left leg at 90 degrees to the ground and our right leg stretched to the back and our arms and elbows on the ground in between. YEEK!
ok lah, then everything went normally..
After school went to donut empire with Arifah and ate the same donut. And we saw some pictures of TKGians pasted on the wall...
after donut finished,
I was forced to take 31 by Fahfahh.
And in the end I had to walk a very loong way, as usual.
GREAT.
JUST GREAT.