<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Quiz by Jun Yu
1 The first person who tag/pass you is...
Jun Yu
2 Your relationship with him/her?
Best friends and sisters.=)
3 Your impression of her?
Funny, hamster-like.
4 The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Considered me being her best friend.
5 The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
umm... I love hamsters?
6 If he/she become your lover, you will?
Oh shit. Shit and puke.
7 If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be
Dying.
8 If he/she become your enemy, you will?
Die.
9 If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be ?
Misunderstanding.
10 The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is ?
Bring FRH to meet her.
11 Your overall impression of him/her is ?
Nice hamster.
12 How you think people around you will feel about you
I know they hate me and my jokes are lame.
13 The characters you love of yourself are ?
None.???!!!
14 On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
Everything.
15 The most ideal person you want to be is ?
Someone that everyone likes.
16 For people that care and like you, say something to them ?
Thanks, I LOVE YOU TOO! muacks.
17 Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you .
Pass to people with blogs only
1 Anis.
2 Yoke Ling.
3 Sabrina.
4 Mahesan.
5 Asyilah.
6 Irni.
7 My Bro.
8 Andrew.
9 Candice.
10 Weimin.
18 Who is no.6 having relationship with ?( Asyilah ) I donno.
19 Is no.9 a male or female?( Candice ) Female, duh!.
20 If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?( My bro ; Weimin ) I think I'm gonna puke.
21 What is no.2 studying about?( Yoke Ling ) Probably Japanese or something..
22 When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?( Sabrina) Long long ago. Teacher's day?
23 What kind of music band does no.8 like?( Andrew)Linkin Park I think.
24 Does no.1 have any siblings?( Anis ) yep. 1 younger brother. Hi!
25 Will you woo no.3( Sabrina) I've already started puking.
26 How about no.7?( My bro ) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA funniest joke I've heard in a million years.
27 Is no.4 single?( Mahesan) Haha. What do I care.
28 What is the surname of no.5?( Asyilah ) Umm...Wahid? sorry asyilah.
29 What 's the hobby of no.10?( Weimin) Wushu. I think.
30 Does no.5 and 9 get along well?( asyilah ; Candice.) I think so.
31 Where is no.2 studying at?( Yoke Ling ) TKGS~ YAY!
32 Talk something casually about no.1.( Anis. ) Myatkn.
33 Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?( Irni ) I'm getting constipation.
34 Where does no.9 live at?( Candice ) Either Bedok or the city.
35 What colour does no.4 like?( Mahesan ) Red? Man U fan.
36 Are no.5 and 1 best friend?( Asyilah; Anis ) nvr met.
37 Does no.1 have any pets?( Anis)Nope.
38 Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?( My bro.) HAHAHAHAHAHA second greatest joke in a million years. MY BRO???? IN A DRESS???HAHAHAHAHA!!!
39.What is no. 6 doing now?( Irni) You think I know?
End of QUIZ


Lol.