<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Vivo
Heylos!
I went to VivoCity with my family just now.
Actually, I went to Keppel Bay Tower to send my cam for servicing.
Then after that we went to VivoCity to have lunch.
Then we wanted to go shopping for school stuff, so we walked around and looked for stuff.
Then I saw this guy with red contacts.RED.
Damn scary lurh, he looked like someone out of Vampire Knight.
And all the people around him looked kinda gothic.
Sheesh.
And then we went to the Converse shop and my bro bought the school shoes with black laces. Quite nice.
Then we went to the Zinc shop and my bro bought this brown leather bag, and I bought a white one, but it wasn't leather lurh. Eww. I don't like leather.
Then we went to pray at the mosque beside the cemetery.
Then we went home.
Looking/not looking forward to school.
But definitely looking forward to seeing my friends and being a senior! =D
Yay! Can't miss that.