Hello....
Today was Boring!!
With a capital B!
XD
Um, started in the morning.
DPD got her mortal's letter! And I didn't!
Hmph so sad...
What is taking her sooooo long?
Its like one week already leh...
MAths was dead boring cos AHHH I'm so stressed out.
Then MT, ahhh, did the karangan corrections. YELP
Then PE, I almost cried cos i couldn't jump properly..T.T
Recess.
Whoa. Dead hungry.
Then geog, haiyah.
That *** **** ******* **.Then Lit, we discussed K.J.R with Mr lam. So sad he said he's going. Actually he's a good teacher leh, only he's over-dramatic sometimes.
Then Science. Mrs foo asked me a question. I couldn't answer; my mind was blank. Like seriously. So paiseh...
Hahah.
After school, went to Seven-eleven with DPD. Hahah. We sat on the floor and ate instant noodles. YAhahahah. So weird"'
Yelp. DPD was asking me about Halal-ness and blahblahblah. XD.
Then she bought bbt, i didn't.
Then i went back to class to take my bag. And Claudia, Isabelle and Farah A. sang me birthday song. hahah so sweet. Even though its not my bday today.
Then went home, got a guy sitting beside me, then he was talking about sick stuff. Seriously sick. To his friends lah. duh.
And he was saying bad words and all that.
Lol.
Um-hmm.
I went home and watch Heroes at 4. YAHHAHAH! I miss it so much.. Its so nice.
The ending?
"My name is Peter Petrelli. I have a message for you."
hahah. milo is kinda hot, in a way.
GTG! BYES! :P
[P.s: Peiwen's bday is on 16th feb so everyone wish her happy bday okayee??]
[p.s: In the morning jy was going crazy and "making weird noises about eleanor meeting the joe cheng person. XD]