<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Phew.
Yesterday was first day of school.
and luckily, we're still on the first level. Yay.
Anyway, it was pretty boring.
Except that I got to cheer for juniors. Lol. They look pretty smart and blur at the same time.
No offence lah juniors.
And we started out the morning with the effing boring explanation of the school CCA, awards, rules and stuff like that. It was meant for the sec ones, but we had to listen too. Ergh. My butt was aching, sitting there for so long.
After that, we had to go for the academic talk in the studio. Sit summore. Ouch.
Then we had recess which we were released late. Then we had to go hall for somemore rule talk. Then go class and talk about rules again. Then go studio talk about CmPS.
THEN GO HOME.
Actually, I ate lunch first larh, then I go home. At last.