PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Hmph...
Didn't go to school today.
I was sick with stomachache/cram/blah.
And,
IT WAS FUN!
What i mean is, not going to school is fun.
Not that I did anything interesting other than go to the clinic,
but wait.
That's not even partly interesting.
Haha...
Just now I went to Anis's blog.
And yahh, she is boycrazy once again.-.-
Gosh Anis, first kiss before 15?
That's absolutely crazy.
It's haram.
What's the point, you won't even read my blog.
What do I do, I need to save you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, that day, i was thinking about tuition.
Should I go?
Well, my maths marks are at the bottom of the drain already.
It went down the drain long long ago. -.-
I don't really seem to be able to concentrate in class.
What should I do?
?0.0?