<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



MUACKS!
Today was valentine's day/friendship day/farah aishah's birthday!
Hahah.
FUNFUN!
Well, I got a lot of presents from my dearest classmates..THANKS 2E1!
And ohh. Very sadd. I nvr buy presents for them. And not for my mortal either. :/
She haven't replied yet. o.O

Hmph. In music, we were supposed to start the guitar but we ended up with no time.
In DNT, I got my paper back and I got 15/20. Whee~at least i reached my expectations.
Then recess...WAS PARTY TIME! Hehe, FA's "surprise" birthday party.
Stuffed ourselves with junk food and I ate salty hash browns.
Ooh, there were a lot of balloons bursting. And caught Isabelle chasing balloons. ;D
Yeps, we watched the video in class. At first Isabelle was panicking because the com couldn't read the thumbdrive. But after it was restarted, it was okay. Lucky her.
[Stupid laggy computer.]

Bloop Bloop. My random word of the week!

Oh. Now I remember, in English. We had to do our CA-Essay writing.
It was a diary entry. [I hope I got the format right.]
The topic was - a young boy drowning and a passer-by saving him.
How cliche. -.-!

OO. I remember PW telling me that she administered CPR on the boy in her diary entry.
Gross.
But thanks for being a !good member of the community.
Maybe one day you'll be recognised. XD
[-ooh I mentioned you.]

EHK!
Dunno why the "THE WEDDING GAME" movie theme song keep playing in my head.

Okay.
Just now after school went to YL's house.
AND SHE HAD A CUTE LITTLE BUNNY!
MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAHMUAH.
Hyper little thing. I named it Snuffles.
It had big black(or red?) eyes.
Eheh.
We took random pictures and I put YL in the photo of the "CHIQUE" magazine.
Nvm if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Ohya, we also learnt some Japanese! And listened to songs.
And let the wild bunny free.
[see above.]

Kay. I feel inspired to learn some more Japanese.
And I love GOONG!
Wait, that's Korean.
...

Okay, will post bunny pictures laterr.

XOXO and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

P.s. Happy birthday to FA, happy birthday in advanced to Amalina(my clever little cookie friend) and Peiwen:D