PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Yaya, I know I haven't been updating.
But not my fault right!!??!!
you never teach me maths...
Haha. Kidding lah.
I mean, gort CA and need to study and stuff like that.
youknow....
Ehk, what am I supposed to say?
Lol...
I don't know, really.
OKay. I anyhow say some random stuff..
Just now it was raining heavily as I was going home.
And my bag got drenched.
And when I cross the traffic light got a puddle and i stepped into it and then gort black black stuff kena my shoes..Lucky nvr hit my jacket, my dear jacket...
EWWW
Muahahahahahaha..nvm, i'll turn up in school wearing different shoes tomorrow.
YEEK!!
Anyway, MT was very very fun.
Cikgu asked us to walk around the class, while she played some music.
AND SHE PLAYED MENGHAPUS JEJAKMU AND MUNGKIN NANTI BY PETERPAN!!!!!!!!!
OMG I <3 PETERPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhh, muacks.
hehe. when the music stopped we were supposed to grab the person standing closest to us and write a letter to them. and the person closest to me was farhana. so yah i wrote a letter to her. hahah. practically my whole letter was about the song.(we could write anything) HEHEHEHE sorry farhana.
Anyway, the whole point of the lesson was about informal letters.
Ah. history iwas very slackk. I was poking junyu with my pen the whole lesson cos she was sitting on the chair and i was on the floor. AND HER BUTT WAS IN MY FACE..-.-"
haha, lucky she never fart. ooh, i saw eleanor sleeping...O.o
In geog, MRS LAM came in. she so funny, like mr lam...
Then she let us play hangman and charades....
Hahah.
Okay thats all i guess...
Adios,Sayonara,Selamat tinggal, Byebye, whatsoever.