<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



That's what you get
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY?'
Forever And Always (Taylor Swift)
HAHAH. coolio. Yeay.


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
If I Were A Boy-Beyonce
AAARGH!?! wthell???


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Menjaga Hati-Yovie & Nuno
Which means like, takes care of my heart and makes sure I don't get angry...(:


HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Thunder-Boys Like Girls
EXACTLY MY POINT. I feel like Thunder. Cos today was so shitty. XD.


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I Gotta Find You-Joe Jonas
I gotta find WHO? Maybe, myself. Lol.


WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Come Clean-Hilary Duff
Um. Whats that supposed to mean?


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Fly-Hilary Duff
Cool, I they think I can FLY! Wait, thats JY's ability. Then again, I can absorb it. YAY. :D


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Kenangan Terindah-Samsons
Aww, they think I'm their most beautiful memory...but memory? AM I DEAD?


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Empty-The Click Five
Lol. Hell yeah. I don't think about anything. My brain is EMPTY.


WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Can I Have This Dance-HSM3
It doesn't make sense, my dear.


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Hate This Part-The Pussycat Dolls
Lol. I HATE YOU. Hahah. Kidding, kidding.


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
My Love-Westlife.
EH. I am love-less. o.O"


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Our Song-Taylor Swift.
I want to be a song. :PP


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Beat of my heart-Hilary Duff
Uhh. Okay.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
A Moment Like This-Leona Lewis
aww...AWESOME!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
New Classic-Drew Seeley ft. Selena Gomez
You mean, i was the OLD CLASSIC.

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I gotta find you-Joe Jonas
Can you get straight to the point?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The Climb-Miley Cyrus
I am afraid of finding my dreams?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Jesus Take The Wheel-Carrie Underwood
Ahah. Im bad at driving ._.

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Aeng Moo Sae-HowL
Define Aeng Moo Sae.
I know! I know! It means Parrot!
But I don't want a parrot...

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Come Clean-Hilary Duff
OhMYGOSH why do my songs keep repeating?

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
That's What You Get-Paramore.
Okay. I guess so.

I tag:
1.Denise
2.Pei Wen
3.Jun Yu
4. Yoke ling..
Hehe.