PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Hello. Im updating. Truth is I dont want to because I have nothing to say. Nothing about friends, nothing about my life. Its blank.
Since I am apparently, forced to, I will try.
Be prepared; it will be boring.
Okay. Let's talk.
First period. English. We did the boring boring book which is so freaking "boring".
Second period. Maths. Teacher explained boring stuff which I bore no understanding for.
Luckily, Shaikha was there to cheer me up. Harhar. She taught me how to do the 3.5(i know i'm stupid) and we talked about Pesta Perdana and how boring it was. Hah. Then she complained that the show "1988..Segaris Sinar" won so many awards. Thanks for helping me Shaikha, even with your sprained finger. Get well soon!
Third period. PE. Damn. Teacher didn't come, so __relief teacher came in. Then Eleanor anyhow use the computer(!) and hahah, I played along. I passed her my thumbdrive to put in the computer and then we checked the ppt slides that I made for Macbeth. Uhh, she changed my curtains to blue. :/ Other than that it was just plain practice, hat-squashing and jumping around the place like monkeyfools. Ahah, fully copyrighted new word.
Recess. I ate chix burger(LOL) amd bought socks. 3 pairs for $8.50. whatthehell man, i am so lame. Did nothing much.
Fifth period. MUSIC!!<3. Is the only point of me coming to school, to tell you the truth.
Hahah, we played the guitar. Welcome to my awesome lovelife. Gahh. SO WRONG. Nevermind.
We're gonna learn the Titanic song.
Sixth period. History.
________________________________I got 64 overall. Shit lah. Full freaking shitcrapfaeces or whatever you call it.
Seventh period. Mother Tongue. Gosh, I got 42/50. It was not too bad, but i did horribly for karangan. Ehk.
LAlala.
Ate hashbrowns with Arifah, in the rain.
Wooh. I love rain.
Then in LDS, more boringness.
Talk bout table topics, mine was this : Why is terrorism always linked to Islam?
No offence intended, simply an opinion.
Ah. Blahblah, then we did that random "t" thing.
Heheh, then went home.
With YL. We talked about dead animals. Cruel right?
Okai. Bye.
ohyarh. My song of the week: A Little Too Not Over You-David Archuleta.