PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Wooh.
I'm doing Art.
Uhh, pepatah melayu: "Takde kerja, cari kerja."
Hahah!
I'm so hardworking. XD.
Not really, I only fid the pics of the paintings thats all.
Bleah.
I can't think, my mind is absolutely blank. Like [______].
Yeah. Its full of nothing. Its vacuum.
Like in space. Then you start to imagine all those astronauts up there floating like...um, something. Yeah. Floating, but with help from their oxygen tanks.
Ooh, I wish I could go to the moon. Then see the line that made Neil Armstrong convert to Islam. Yeah, that would be cool(!).
When you think of Islam, there's always conflict. In Malaysia, there's the thing about the Christians using the word 'Allah', which means the one and only god in Islam. Yeah. Read the newspapers to find out more.
HHWEHHWHEKKDHHEWKKLSOKJUDHEJJKDKLDIJKBTNCFMMDFKLLRIJKDJKJNGMNH
UDNFNFMKKFKFMFJMFJUGUGNHJfdmgiuhrmuofhdjovfiemhcrhmrjfvnioiormvrovmjhdscnf
Yeah. Whoo. Im bored.
Thats what I do do when Im bored.
I'm not okay.