<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Back to school once more.
WHEE. Time flies. REALLY REALLY FAST.
Let me go back to school once more.
First period was History. We did, um go through the workbook? I think so. Yeah.
Apparently, all our answers were wrong. Too bad.
Second period was, um, SCIENCE. yeah, it was supposed to be lab, but we didnt go. So we studied dispersion of light and colours of light, which IS FUN! but confusing. Uhh. Got all the weird reflection and absorbing stuff and blahblahblah. I HATE THE PROJECTOR. OOh. Mrs foo gave us a colourblind test. YEAH. Im not colourblind. WOOH.
Third period. Was maths. Damnit.
I ended up writing inthe SS diary. (new name-secret society.)
BUT HEY, at least I tried. To pay attention. We were studying about....um.....THAT WEIRD THING. Graph thingys.
Anyway. Recess. After eating with friends+more friends, went to LIBRARY. To do SEE AM PEE ASS. Hahah. CREDITS TO GLENDA. ITS A COOL WORD. CmPS.
Then there was that Kickapoo/Chickenpoop joke which Suwen missed cos she came late.
Then we had MT. watched Ibu Mertuaku. It was quite good slash boring slash funny slash nonsensical. Yeah. Too cliche.
Then it was english. SEE AM PEE ASS again. Ugh. Boringlah.:/
Then it was LEGACY. SEE AM PEE ASS again.
Lol. We did our presentations first. And I was reading from the screen!
Heh. No fair! Mrs foo commended Sasha and Glenda but not me, Fuzzeh and Suwen.
BLEAUGHXZ.
And then we were not paying attention to the others' slides anymore. Even if I seem to be, i wasn't. Ohyeah. Fuzzeh, Sasha and Glenda have this 'secret'. About the song A WHOLE NEW WORLD. Lol. I like that song, for some reason.
Then it was end of school.
I followed my friends+more friends to SAC. Drank MILO DINOSAUR.
WEEEE , tried to do frog jumps with Junyu, but I was too embarssed.
Also, tried to evacuate her, but got no strength. I am sooo not a red crosser.
Then I went home. at the bus stop, first met Arifah. Shes still calling me a chihuahua. And i called her a bulldog. Believe it or not, shes does not feel hurt by that remark. What a world.
after 31 came, she left. Then I waited. And met Shaikha. Then she said hi. I waited 5 seconds and said hi back. Then um, we talked about where am i going and i said home and she said why and i said cos um, school was over or something like that and she said why and I said cos my mum said so then she said why and i said i dont know and then she shut up. and laughed. SHUT UP AND LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH.
Retard lah you.
She wanted to take bus number 1 to AFRICA.
Anyway then met jianan and took bus 32 with her. Then um, on the bus, she sent me themes for my phone and i also sent her themes. Lol. Crazy. Ahe got same theme as me. Okay after that went home. WATCHED KYLE XY! <333333
Uh. I hope Lori and Declan will get back together. They make a cute couple, but theyre also the saddest ever.
Oh, for AmericanIdol, here is my top 3 i support based on vocal abilities:
1 - Adam Lambert
2-Danny Gokey
3-Kris Allen/Matt Giraud
Here is my top 3 I like most.
1-Danny Gokey
2-Kris Allen/Matt Giraud
3-Alisson Iraheta :D

OHNO.
Sad that Liverpool didnt make it.