PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Ello Ello Ello ve.
...
Wooh.
I had a boring/interesting day!
First was maths. Yay! I finally figured out how to solve qn 2e.
-alamakk! we got test tomorrowlah. im dead.-
Then was bahasamelayulanjutan.
Cikgu didnt come again, i think shes sick or something.
ms izrina came in. then we got instructions to do the sentence thingy in textbook.
Lalala.
after that we had pe.
at first denise and me didnt want to do cos we kinda, uh-unwell.
yah. but in the end we did cos we were bored. and i still cant do backward roll! but the rest is fun..
then recess...at first i was with jianan and my sisters, then my sisters had to go for rc stuff.
Again. So i was left alone. hahah. gtg now will be back l8ter.