<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Hello.
Im bored. Doing Dnt now.
Im pretty confused over certain stuff.
Aaoow, so sad Peiwen not back in school yet. Get well soon yeah!
Oh, so sad that I didnt get to play the guitar during the period-that-I-was-most-looking-forward-to. And Junyu said she didn't like Music! NOOO!
Oh. PE was boring because my partner was absent. (Look above) T.T
I didnt have the courage to do a cartwheel.
Apparently, that person has learned it from a fellow classmate.
Haiz.
LDS was quite interesting-slash-boring today.
Interesting part was that we(arifah, marissa, yokeling, me) made cards for seniors. For farewell. But sad when we found out it was postponed to the next week.
Anyway, THE CARDS ARE CUTE! Too bad I didnt take the picture of them.
Being a good girl, I didnt use my Handphone in class. =D
OOh. the boring part was when we had to watch the cartoon version of Romeo and Juliet.
So childish! Tsk.Tsk. And nonsensical.
Yokeling and me spent the time doodling on her foolscap paper. With my failed attempts to write in Korean. :S
Ehh, tomorrow is sports day. So I guess I gotta go. Get ready. (Hahah. what crap.)
Okay. Bye guys!
;)
P.s. Happy birthday jackie chan.