
Hello...Im so bored...
I went to teens just now, so fun!
Hahah, we had our class outside, at the prayer hall cos our classroom was being used up by other people, they were having some "kursus berumahtangga" or um, how to translate arh? Um..its like a course for new couples on how to manage their household? Something like that.
Um yeah, it was fun, there was a cat, so cute! BIG EYES, like me. HAHAH.
Anyway, we were all playing with it, but SABRINA was scared. Lol. The guys wanted it to go to them, but I guess the cat liked girls more. Anyway, in the, end, the guys kinda scared the cat and it ran away. But it was watching us from far, it was listening. Hahah, it listened to Ustad's presentations. XD.
Anyway, during recess, I finally got to eat my burger! Yay. Anyway, wondered why there were two madrasah students at the cashier instead of the usual pakcik.
Moving on, we went up to eat and yeah, people started taking each other's phones and bluetoothing songs and looking at pics blarblar. And then we showed Ustazah SAB's bf's pic. Lol.
They were laughing and saying "muka sememek" and slt. Whatever that means.
ANYWAY, I got a few PETERPAN songs from SAB's phone. YAY! so happy. And I got Merindukanmu by D'Masiv. Coolio.
Hahah. After that they started cam-whoring. Lol. I got a picture of them. I think its kinda blur anyway. Yeah. Look above.
Okay. What next.
We continued studying blarblar.
Um, eish, ugh, we did the MAULIDUR RASUL rehearsal. Then went home.
GAH. Just read JY's blog.
I realised that there is nowhere for me to go karaoke.
And that I probably cant ever go karaoke-ing with SS cause they dont know english songs.
And that we practically have nothing in common. SAD. D: