PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
HI! Im so bored.
Let me tell you something.
Just now it was raining, at school.
Then there were alot alot of freaky flies.
Then they were everywhere?
And ppl started running around and screaming.
PPL like me, junyu, suwen, peiwen, ysw, zahwah, ain, shaikha, and isabelle.
-among those that I saw.
Oh i am so tired,
actually i donwan post but i dont have a choice. ;)
Okay, science, history, geog and hml exams over.
English and maths to go.
yay.
At least thats something.
Whee~
Um. Aft malay we had science. I got back my spa test and I got 4/6. lucky for me. I thought I was gonna fail.
Congrats to junyu and suwen. Dont cry okay.
Recess. ate chicken rice with suwen.
ouch.
My chicken flew on the table.
Ohyeah, I rmb tengteng being so lesbian and role-playing that rabia loves her.
rabia just kept quiet the whole time. so demure, hahah.
Aft recess was Geoffy. I got my timed assignment back. AHH! I got only 6/10.
And suwen and junyu dont cry again ok?
Congrats to peiwen and ket.
I found out some of the answers to the paper we just did.
Oh shit oh shit.
Next was english. Nothing much.
i marked jy's book. Jy marked my book.
Must say thank you okay!
LIT.
Um. I wanna do the Who poem.
Yeah. Jy helped me write notes in my paper. Hahah. Xie Xie ni.
I drew that globe thingy with the path.
hahah. I guess only jy knows what im talking about.
YEAY. then um I ate nasi lemak.
ket, pw, ysw, ksw,jy all ate chicken rice at the chinese stall.
awwh. we all squeezed in one table. like reunion dinner like that. LOL.
I finished last. AWWH.
But their food all easier to eat lorh. And I wasnt that hungry. So my speed decreased.XD.
Then went for maths. sat in between junyu and ksw.
HAhah. KSW annoying lerh.
Always ask me question that i donno cos i wasnt paying attention. then i ask junyu. hahah. sorry.
and peiwen and isabelle and ksw very noisy. LOL. ketrisha also. a bit. lol. she very funny one lorh.
I GOT NEW STICKER! for my calculator. thanks jy for helping me.
oh and peiwenn, sorry that i said you werent my sister. i meant the blood way. :)
WOOSH. Lucky mh nvr call me number. called jy.
aiyoh. maths is soo confusing.
I NID READ DICTIONARY!
Hahah. aft maths supp. over, came the running for your life part.
OKIES BYEBYE.
Muacks.
:S
EWW.
p.S. Junyu, complete my ____ ____ drawing. :DDD