<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



YEAY! Its finally friday. Atlast, at last.
Today was not such a bad day after all.
Music was interesting but whathehell.
I spent one hour of my life writing the song and it wasnt included.
Okay nevermind, I didnt wanna sing it anyway.
But dear sisters, please remember my song and me when you grow up. You might forget me one day.
DNT! It was fun, but quite painful cos I was having stomach ache. I finished painting my CmPS artefact! Three cheers.(WHATEVER LOSER.)
Then recess was the only bad part of the day, i guess.
Cos when I came back from DNT I found that my sisters werent in class.
So I went alone. But Im quite blessed cos I managed to buy food to eat.
Anyway, no need to say what happened next, you would have noticed that I started emo-ing.
Moving on, it was English. Mdm Surayah was absent, so we did nothing. We were supposed to do Distinction in English. But then. No instructions.
Anyway.
Junyu and me started decorating Light's space in the diary. Until she got almost no space. We
wrote about "ahem ahem". Btw "ahem ahem" is a very interesting topic.
AND we decorated the cover page thingie. Yeah. Um I outlined while JY coloured.
ITS JUST DISASTROUS. But not that bad.
Hahah.
YAY! My mum bought Zinger burger for me. And cheese fries, I think.
BYE. :)