PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
OHDEAR.
I really hope my mother and my father will let me go to that class chalet. As ain said , I am a very important person there...cheychey VIP seh!
Anyway. Ive done my history, but not finished.
Now Im doing my pidato speech. Very annoying. I can hardly open my eyes because of that cough medicine....EEH.
I still have to memorise Lit poem and study for maths...ARHHH. I need to score well for maths, or Im gonna die...and I need to get good marks for my LIT, or Im also gonna die...
Either way, Im still gonna die, ain't I?
And then there's PE. what if we dont do well, what if we screw up and embarass ourselves?
Haizz...we havent had enough time to practise, we havent even plan our routine properly...
SHIAT lah.
I hope Im gonna cure in time for Lit, ahh...
And to my dear classmates, sorry if my coughing is gonna disturb you for maths paper tomorrow...:(
I wish my life wasnt so full of imperfections...