<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



WHOA. IM BACK!
I won't go home without you..
WHAAT? Random sia. Hah.
ANYWAY.
TOMORROW IS ELEARNING! YAY!
Ahhhhhh...today I have to complete: Maths HW, Home Ec cover page and blarblar.
(I love hyper-o's. To find out more, please contact the author, a.k.a ME.)
LETS TALK ABOUT TODAY!
First period was MATHS. Wohh I love maths. Not. Um I was paying attention but JN very irritating. HAHAH. keep on singing and saying bad words because she got the question wrong. or cursing mrs hoy under her breath. I shall not be influenced. Did I mention? We already changed our seats back to the old position, and we have to join tables with our partner a.k.a JN. OHYAH. Shaikha-shycar infront of me already. lol. shes the crazy one.
HML. Got scolded by cikgu. But Im innocent okayy. About fullscap paper. shucks.
PE! Omg we did the routine and we were all damn nervous kayh. Peiwen was like omg i cant do a cartwheel! at the last minute but i am proud to announce that SHE CAN! if she concentrates. and seriously, it can be considered a true cartwheel already. :) ooh. we kind of messed up in the middle. cos. of. i dont know what.
then recess. ate briyani with suwen+junyu.
-AIYOH ALAMAK THAT STUUPIID XUANYOU PROPOSED TO DANFENG I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE!-oh sorry i was watching tv.
urm GEOFFy. No comment. "Wad greenwave whatever wave what wave i dont care lah!"
Lit. Ms Low wasnt there. But we had to do this summary thingy. of piggies named Willingdon Beauty a.k.a. Old Major. SHYCAR was irritating me hahahah. Me and shycar and junyu almost got scolded by ms ng. LOL.
Last period was science. Nothing much lar...
CMPS. while waiting for Sasha and Glenda at the library, i found this definition of blarblar which said it meant "the language that fish talk in." wthell? almost laughed my ass off. KAYLAH. gotta go now. :)