PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
No. Yes?
1. How you're feeling now?
ANNOYED.
2. Define Thing nearest to you?
The oxygen that's about to come into my nose.
3. Colour of your pants?
Green. School shorts.
4. Game you're currently playing?
NONE. NIL.
5. Your ringtone?
Our Song-Taylor Swift
6. Last message in your phone inbox?
Destiny-"no. you got ask glenda?"
7. Best friend(s)?
Anyone who is nice to me, loyal to me, has time for me, does not talk bad about me and is sincere with me. Oh, and feels happy when they're with me. Too much to ask?
8.Brand of your TV?
Toshiba.
9. School?
Tanjong Katong Girls' School (TKGS)
10. Own a MP4?
No.
11. Best colour of your hair?
Shut up.
12. Curly or straight hair?
Shut up.
13.Song you're listening to now?
Um. Not listening too anything but song playing in my head? No Boundaries.
14. Did you kiss anybody for the past 2 days?
Do you care?
15. Your nickname?
Nami, Mira, Adik, Tsunami, Crystallus, NamNam, Hope, Namira-girl. Dumb.
16. What would you wanted to be called if you weren't your current name?
I really have no idea.
17. Have secrets?
Do you expect me to tell you? What's a secret for then?
18. Will you be happy if you have everything?
No. I debated about this.
19. Always thinking of someone?
In particular? I dont think so.
20. 14th name in your phonebook?
Cik Yah-my aunty. XD
21. Most desperate dream?
Nah.
22. When did you last laugh till you cried?
I dont know. LONG ago? have not been laughing much recently.
23. If you had a crush, would you tell him/her you love them now?
Crushes are not meant to be loved.
24. Single or taken?
Single.
25. Tattoos or piercings?
Ear piercings. Strictly ear piercings.
26. If you could be somewhere in the world now, where would you want to be?
Heaven.
27. Anybody broken your heart before?
I guess.
28. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming?
All the people in the world whose birthdays are coming.
29. Planning to give them (Q28.) presents?
Some.
30. How many email accounts do you have?
THREE.
Finally, pass this quiz to 7 people.
To my seven twins in the world.:)