PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
YAYAYAYEE Im back.
wooh. after what seemed like years of waiting.
:)
YAYAY
I wanna learn KOREAN! hahahaha. it would just be cool to know another language.
yesterday yokeling came over and she brought her korean book.
and i learnt a few things, among them was "Annyeong Haseyo!":)
Lol.
Korean is cool but difficult to pronounce.
YAY.
while i was away, people tagged my tagboard. nice.
and sorry meena for calling you meena but it just got stuck in my head, i guess.
hahaha.
bridging programme was cool. i think i learnt a few things, but only after it ended.
which means i didnt improve in the second test.
comeonlah, i need time to think. gotta go for now. cya later.
P.S. No boundaries rocks!:)