PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
BUZZ OFF.
MY HOUSE WAS INFESTED BY BEES!
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said as I ran around the house screaming.
I took shelter under my blue towel as I creeped cautiously to my room, planning to pack my schoolbag. As I switched on the light and approached my study-table, I heard a buzzing sound. I peered from under my towel and slowly looked up, finding that black thing circling my room light, its size no bigger than a rock.
"WHATHELL?!"
I quickly left the room (not forgetting to switch of the light). I quickly ran into the air-conditioned room and shut the door..
-the sequel-
At the end of the day, as i went to bed, my brother told me that there was a total of 41 dead bees outside.
"Haiz..." I sighed as I fell into deep sleep, never to wake up again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT HAPPENED IN SCHOOL TODAY?
-Junyu did her cmps presentation.
-Mdm Seah scolded us again.
-I cheated with Peiwen for Napfa test practice! XD
-I drank milo. WHEE...
-Pei Shan and farah farah started dancing SORRY SORRY! Ain started singing it! HAHAHAHAH.
-I paid full attention in history and I guess I learnt a thing or two...O.o
-That Jianan's brother is quite irritating lah, bully people. But I managed to complete maths and do history notes.
-WHOA, luckily I didnt need to present for HML.
Next:
-went to Gramercy with SS, jing er and hui ying to buy guitar picks. Expensive luhh!
-Went to Lucky bread with everyone except PW. Ate chicken curry instant noodles. Junyu watched SS dance vids. I drank choco ice-blended! REGRET. SOMEONE STOLE MY CHAIR! T.T
Hate you, losers.
Cant wait for group study amd dance!
P.S. I did my art homework already. Wow.