<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Completely....
I dont know whats up with aunties who dont know the function of a traffic light system. they press that BIG SILVER BUTTON thousands of times. which is annoying. but the WORST part is that they cross the road after that without even waiting for THE MAN to turn GREEN. its a complete waste of time kayh. L.
Oh. Bytheway I saw Alex across the road. Yes. That tiny little head prefect. Still so tiny. XD.
Sorry lah...
And I TOTALLY flunked my science test today. Donno bout history though..I tried my best, bt realised i made a couple of mistakes as I discussed it with SS. :(
OH, and art. Im sorry vincent van gogh. I completely humiliated you with my atrocious work. I cant even copy properly, what am I? (this goes to show how honest I am. :D)
Hey, I gotta do well for maths and geog tomorrow. I didnt spend my time paying attention in class for nuthin' at all. XDXDXD.
Eyh, did I mention? When i came to class this morn, Pei Shan told me SHE was obsessed with Super Junior. Hahahah. Now im stuck between two obsessed people. But i personally think theyre completely obsess-able. Their dance moves rock. And a quote, " Its not easy to sing and dance at the same time." OOH. I was bored during english and started learning how to write super junior in korean from Junyu's file. LOL. No storybook, nvr bring. HEHEH.

JunYu says, "Saranghae Donghae!"
Pei Shan says "Saraghae suju!"
I say, "SARANGHAEYO!"

Till next time,
Annyeong! :)