<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



HELLO MR.
Hello!!!!!!!!!
I've done my homework, like, FINALLY. YEAH!
I did maths, science, malay, um....what else ah? Home econs.
anyway I dont know how to do English...
So left music, geog?
and donno how to bridging ws...SOME. :(
AHAH, yesterday went to religious class at 8 in the morn. was smsing suwen during recess...I didnt eat anything. :O it was the chapter on BGR...very interesting...
ASYILAH WHY YOU NEVER COME.
Then went to wedding at bedok. riz sunawan's bro's wedding.
Then went to jurong wedding. Dunno who lar. HAHA.
The day before went for CmPS at Sasha's house. very cool lahhhhh.
UMMM stayed until 7? ithink.
OHHH..ive got visitors now. anyway. i just printed out amalina's article.
ALAHHHHHHHHHHHH peiwen update can?
OHOH i want to learn the it's you dance..saranghaeyo!
oh shit my phone got sms. okay its from junyuuuuu.
curry curry very curry. i somehow felt hyper today and started cleaning my room. WOOH! its clean now. OH SHIT junyu just reminded me that theres maths test next weekk im going to die..
P.S: Heechul with short hair looks like Danny Noriega. Cute!