OIZX, it's monday again... But nevermind, I was happy to see my friends again..:D yeah. Oh yay I did my english homework but I havent done the summary zzz. OMH summarys so annoying. And so is Monday. And scriptwriting. which I havent done. ZZZ. Meow. I found out I got ****ing 4/7 for history. where the hell (?!) is my improvement? And sour bitter congrats to Peiwen Suwen Junyu Amalina who all got higher than me. Oh crap. Im jealous. :/ I dont know whats the secret to being so smart. Ah. I hope I wont have to go for maths remedial. at least not without my sisters...damnit ill be so lonely. But I have a higher chance of getting in compared to them. My results are far worse. AGAIN. crappy life I lead. half the time during history, I was thinking about Mdm seah non stop scolding us or screaming her head off. Whats the problem with her? and why does the class have to be so noisy such that teachers look down on us? thats the unfair-ism. ARGH. I really x100 have to work hard for the rest of the tests or else im seriously dead. DEAD I TELL YOU.
P.S. I still got a long way to go with "sorry sorry".
Just have to show you taufik batisah and hady mirza performing 'Kepadanya' at APM. It was just awesome.