<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



this sucks..
argh. at this rate, im never gonna finish my work. o.O
I am waiting for my BROTHER'S pics to finish uploading, which is taking FOREVER. >:[
And i have not done history homework or malay. and im supposed to record the videos and put them together with amalina's! omgoshhh my brother said that he has to use the computer for a VERY long time cos he has a debate tomorrow. EUk he's such a procrastinator. damn, what am I going to do now? hmph. After I failed science, I made a vow to myself that I would work hard from now on, but things are already going very bad. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am very annoyed!
zzzz.