<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



YAY!
Hello...im still frustrated with my com btw...
yesterday i went with my family to watch harry potter and the half-blood prince at e!hub. FINALLY. Hahaha the movie was quite good. I finished everyone's popcorn. Actually ah i rate the movie 3/5. Lol. Sorry. But I AM A HPFreak. dumbledore's death was kinda sad, but he had it comng. XD. and OUCH my body is still aching from STOOPID napfa. It sucks man. Its the cause of all my pain. In the end i think im either gonna get silver or fail. I REALLY REALLY HAVE TO PASS 2.4. The only freaking thing that i got A for is sit-ups. Stupid siol. I only did an effing 8 pull-ups, reached 35cm, jumped 15plus or 14plus, and ran 11.9? I think. Damnit. Im such a loser. I was in bad mood during napfa cos the whole time after school before napfa i was waiting for SS but they didnt turn up! at last they turned up but ran away again! AH.
Teachers day... GUYS YOU CANT DANCE SORRY SORRY PLEASE I WANT TO DO IT ARGH! we ended up being the props people. again. for like donno how many thousand times.\
Hey today teens was quite fun. ew sick or what? we learnt about abortion. Gross pics man. :/
Gotta go do homework and study. CAs tomorrow. DEAD. Ysh. Series of unfortunate events.