PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
HELLO everyone! Annyeong haseyoooo....(Annyeong!) Ottoshimnika?(chaichinayoo...)LOL. Now talking to myself in Korean huh? I seriously got no life ah. Oh and I realised that I have such a boring personality-I talk about unimportant stuff, and my sense of humour is lame, and i have no originality. But I still love dancing. Even if its locking myself up in my room and dancing randomly to the sound of music blasting from my phone:) That might look like Im crazy, but not crazy enough. Anyway, its not like I have anything better to do. Hey, a popup came up and said "You may be a victim of software counterfeiting." Its not like I can do anything about that. My beloved suju wallpaper disappeared because of that babo(stupid) thing. Darn. Nimiral. Hey. YAH! Um lets see, theres tons of homework that I havent done, such as Malay Compre, Lit Exam paper, Maths tb, Maths cedar paper(!) and what else huh? Haiz...Did i tell you(okay, i told Junyu onni) I HATE THIS COM. Cos why? Everytime i open a folder that contains pics, like i wanna upload to fb or the blog, it closes down. Sucks. Some babo error. Guess what Im gonna talk about exams now. My history improved and the rest dropped. WHAT THE ____? Its not like I studied or anything...:( Heys the CL and HCL people are still in school right now... I miss my friends! I miss 2/1. Hey History teacher said that people who are good in language and argumentative essay writing should take History and Lit. Im a debater, I argue. Plus HMalay and EL is what pulls me up. But I completely suck at History and Lit. What do I do now? Haiz...See ya later peeps. Annyeonghi kyeseyo! :)