PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Hey. I tell you ah, Im going to hell when i die. Unless I "insaf" before the end of the world. And i tell you, the end of the world is coming soon. I hope something will happen to me during lailatul qadar, and I hope that it will change my life for the better. If not, Im so doomed.
PS. CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY MY SMSES? Im like bored shit here, waiting for someone to make my life seem a tiny bit interesting.
Like hell, I cant even stay commited to the freaking homework, what can i do? My friends are all getting tuition, and it makes me feel like such a useless person, makes me feel like im not doing anything to improve my suckish results. I bet im one of the last in class now. Maybe in the level. Im bringing the whole reputation of 2/1 down.
IM PROBABLY THE MOST USELESS PERSON ON THE PLANET.
Instead of sitting here blabbing shit, i should be somewhere doing important stuff. It makes me jealous when I hear junyu and others talk about places they go to everyday, the things they attend to..they always make time for it. But me? Im sick of this life.