PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
SUICIDALLLLLL!
Annyeong againsssss.
TODAY I COMMITTED SUICIDE. wooh. I was fated to. That means ni chi tao Yunho also did. Cos he commit suicide after me. :( HAHAHA.
Um. I was in no mood to do HML today. Cos I was thinking so much about geog. And in the end i think i also failed geog. i wrote nimiral. Pure nimiral.
UHSH, before geog i was like so hyper cos of my nervous-ness and like irritating pei shan and kyunyuk onni, asking them qns. Then before start of exam also pei shan onni and me were like dancing, and mouthing words to each other. like, HWAITING! and we did sorry sorry. But after exam i did the "slicing my neck" movement.
OOH OOH we played the name game again.
And theres a new family tree:D My family made up of the best in sujuu:D
OK LETS SEE...
EunHye(goong) and Eunhyuk oppa<3 got married and gave birth to me first:D
I got married to Sungmin oppa<3 and gave birth to Junyu and Shafiqa:D
JunYu married her Donghae and gave birth to Ching. HAHAH, Peiwen.:D
Shafiqa married Shindong:D :P
Donghae's parents are Ga Eul(BOF) and Eeteuk ahjussi. XDXD.
Eun Hye and Eun Hyuk also gave birth to Rebecca.:D
Rebecca got married to KYUHYUN.:D:D
They gave birth to YSW:D
YSW married her ryeowook and gave birth to Kwang.:D LOL.
Last tragedy that happened...
Ryeowook and YSW died in a car crash (JK only) and Shafiqa and Shindong adopted Kwang.
Chok Teng Teng is non existent.
Oh ya, I gave my daughter Junyu $1.10 for pocket money.
Actually I gave her $2 but i share her slurpee so yah. :D
사랑헤요!