<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Annyeong haseyo! I was watching The Pacifier on Channel 5 just now...I realised that the neighbours in the story were Korean..lol, the way he said "joesonghamnida" was very funny.

Hmm. Cant wait to go KL mansxz. Life in SG is so...boring.

ohyeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE GOH SI TING! :) Im gonna miss you and your doctor psycho duck next year...and Im gonna miss being assistant psychic turkey. LOL.

Heys, I was beginning to learn Genie then found out Junyu unnie is also learning. Can't wait! :D