<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



HELLO! Annyeong!(I havent used the computer for like, two days.)
Today was the last day of religious class for the year...I embarrassed myself, I guess. hahah. the test. I cant believe I forgot tahiyat akhir. Its because Im used to reading it so fast that when I read it slowly, my mind goes blank:O. It must be PMS. Or MS? Diaozxs(!)
Umm...the day before yesterday which is Friday I went for dance! With peiwen, jianan, junyu, and later suwen came. But she didnt dance. There would be an earhquake if she did. (She said that, not me.) It was awesome kay. Finally completed the dance, :D And hmm. Why is Jianan so SUPER tall? She makes me look like a dwarf. T.T Anyway, that aside. We were coordinated in some parts, but not others. My waist hurts from shaking my butt too much. And peewee had a "tights" crisis (LOL). OHOHOHOH. Then thank you so much to jianan's mum who bought me rice :D oooh. It started raining and we watched videos, wakakaka heeheeheeheehee. =.=
Umm. Then went home. The other 3 went for CCA but they almost ahem ahem. XXX
WHEE. I hope I can go to KL. With kak iqa and danial's family. And then id get to see my beloved nephew and niece, Andi Fiqri and Awni Fatrisya. (Sorry if the spelling is wrong.:))
Byes! <3