PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Hmm...my brother steals the tv from me, steals the com from me, gets whatever he wants. Just because he's older. And stronger.
Hmm...Im feeling depressed. Sometimes people around you do stuff that hurt your feelings, but they dont know, do they? It seems like they dont have feelings, or maybe they just didnt care from the start. I know I shouldnt be blaming others, but why should I let all these continue to hurt me? I gotta be strong, to make sure that if I lose everything in his world, I will survive. I never asked for all this to happen to me. But all that happens are a part and parcel of life. We have to accept all the challenges from God. If we crumble because of small things, we wouldnt get anywhere.
I believe that I need some time for myself. Ive been too busy trying to make everyone else happy. I thought it would make me happy, but I realised that it doesnt work. Not on me anyway.