<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Today I got motivated to clean my room, after seeing Eunhyuk's room thats so organised:D
I took like donno how many hours luhh. And I had like, 12 bags of trash. Seriously. Not exaggerating. Hahah. wait, dont get me wrong. the trash is mostly paper. Not like food wrappers or stuff like that. Even after cleaning I have this whole stack of paper. which is like, more than 30cm high when stacked together. Woah, that was damn tiring :/ LOLs. Now rewarding myself by watching Suju. But as you can see in the previous post, its sad watching them cry. About alot of sad stuff. Yep, its true, you dont realise the importance of somethng until its gone.