<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Whee~
24 days to my birthday! Whee...(I said that already)
yesterday during religious class ustzh was talking about people who were addicted to shaving their armpits, (!) and something very creepy which i shall not talk about. heheh^^
Umm...tomorrow's class chalet! wheeee i get to see 2/1 and dare4 again! Wanna partaaaaaaayy!
Did I tell you something? my bro started talking in korean randomly. XD

TAG MY BLOG PEOPLE!

(EISH this is so damn annoying...my brother anyow say that the printer is connected, AS IF >.< WTF man.)