PROFILE
Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^
friends
2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP
CBOX
CREDITS
IMAGES .
DESIGN .
HOST .
COLOR PALLETE .
Hi guys..OMO Im sick...you know last time I had fever and stomachache right...now I have flu and sore throatt. T.T I cant wait to go to KL...3 more days...Im also going to genting while Im there:) HEEEEEEEEE. I couldnt sleep well last night because of my blocked nose:( Had to listen to my father snoring XD Heys my blog is very boring isnt it? Only about 2-3 people visit. Or tag. Should I close down my blog? Hmph. How to get more publicity? Hmph. Now I have to stay away from my teddy bear birthday present :O
Oh yeah since I have nothing to talk about I might as well talk about my dream. I dreamt of Rabu. HAHAH. weird. and I also dreamt of yeosuwen. Firstly, my brother and I supposedly went to school together. But he led me to the national stadium. Then I found rabu. she was also lost. so we took a cab to school together. HAHAH. when we reached our school was so so super big. Like some university or hospital liddat. Then we were told that we had to go to the parade ground for assembly. Then we were lost. Then there was this transparent lift that we wanted to take but a teacher told us that it was under renovation. So we took another lift hahah. Then we met yeosuwen at the parade ground. And she told us that tiffany from SNSD was in our school. She was our senior. HAHAH. Then we went to meet her but realised she wasnt Tiffany but Jessica. HAHAH. okay lame =.=