<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



I had fever yesterday:(, guess i was too tired from the day before or something. Oh, and I had stomachache also...aish now still pain. ooh. Man junyu you are damn busy arent you? I spend 90% of the hols at home. dead boring sia. Can we go out again DARE4? Or I will grow fatter. Sighs.
Im only busy watching tv and youtube videos these days. ITS KILLING ME. You guys want me to die? Huh? OMGOSH. What the shit. I just found out someone assigned us damn lot of hml homework. Wan die ah. ARGGGGH, this is KILLING ME. And holidays are endng soon. Seriously soon. ARGHHHHHHHHH.