<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2370695553412301174?origin\x3dhttp://crystallus-the-forgotten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




PROFILE

Hello, I'm Namira.
And as you can see, I'm currently obsessed with Beast/B2ST. So that makes me a B2UTY. ^^

friends

2E1 '09
6E'07
LOW JUN YU
CHNG PEI WEN
KWANG SU WEN
JOYCE
ALLKPOP

CBOX


CREDITS
IMAGES . DESIGN . HOST . COLOR PALLETE .



Nevermind. Ooh I watched Singapore Idol yesterday; Tabitha got eliminated! Sad sad:( Anyway, i shall support Sezairi now. Or should I support Sylvia? I dont know, they are both good. Sheesh. Anyways today went to the polyclinic because of my stomach ache thing. Then something very %$!*# happened. Lol. I was at the registration counter wating for my number. The suddenly there was this man (who looked very haggard, like a tramp) walk to the counter. Then suddenly SUDDENLY his pants dropped. Literally. !!! Worse still, he WASNT wearing underwear. therefore, his butt was revealed. Somemore he was the only person directly infront of me. !!! Luckily he never turn around sia. Woah, its so embarrasing for him. !!!! Can you imagine? Anyway, after that I went in luhh. Doctor told me I got constipation. So Junyu-sshi, your definition is wrong. cos i poop everyday. Lols. Hey guys, listen to I hate you by 2PM, the song is nice:)